As London currently plays host to Fashion Week,this months edition of Glossybox honours all things fashion with the collector’s ‘Style Edition’ Box.
The main reason I like highlighting Glossybox every month is because they are an amazing tool for any budding beauty bloggers out there.
You might still be in school and between homework and study, you’re probably finding it hard to dedicate ANY time to a hobby never mind setting up a blog.
But by signing up to service like Glossybox, you can have it delivered to your door once a month without having to go searching for blog content, eliminating most of the hard work.
Once the box arrives, you will have 5 products to review and you can give yourself a month to do it, right on time for the next months arrival!
This months stunning Style Edition box includes the following:
- Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Whesek (an amazing beige/grey shade)
- MARSK Pro-Line Eyeshadow Brush, the perfect partner with its precisely shaped bristles for applying shadow.
- Making their debut in the UK & Ireland, luxury Swedish brand Maria Nila introduce their Luminous Colour Masque to the box, providing shine, gloss and hydration to all hair types
- From topknots to ponytails, Glossybox have included the Invisibobble Hair Rings which ensure locks stay kink-free and safe from split-ends.
- B Cosmetics Sculpted palette, a contour and highlighting duo to sculpt and illuminate the face.