So you may have seen recently that I posted about the Bootea 14 Day Teatox. You also may have seen some negative press online about Bootea, namely some girl falling pregnant from consumption.
Firstly, these are nothing more than herbal teabags an if herbal teabags were to cause pregnancy, then people all over the world would be saving thousands upon thousands on IVF Treatment.
Secondly, as part of the 14-Day Teatox there is a Daytime Detox which is to be used every day, and a Bedtime Cleanse which is to be used every other night. The Bedtime Cleanse specifically indicates that it may induce a laxative effect 8 hours after consumption. A side effect I didn’t experience albeit, and some of my followers (who have tried the Teatox) commented on various posts in the lead up to this review and said they either did or didn’t experience laxative effects, thus each case is different depending.
If you are taking the pill as a form of contraception and decide you want to do the Bootea 14 Day Teatox, then I would bear in mind that should you experience laxative effects 8 hours after consumption and take your pill first thing in the morning, then chances are you’re going to flush it out of your system. I’m not saying you will experience it, I’m not saying you won’t, just be mindful and play it safe. Set an alarm in your phone to take it at 5pm instead for the duration of the Teatox. For people to think a teabag can cause pregnancy is just blasphemous in my eyes.
Anyways now that we’ve cleared that up, moving swiftly on. Having read the good and the bad press on Bootea, it just made me all the more interested in trying it. Besides, all I really cared about was whether it tasted alright because if it didn’t, I wouldn’t have been able to drink it. To be honest, it tastes practically the exact same as green tea and I looked forward to drinking it every day because it was really pleasurable.
The Teatox is designed to perform an intensive cleanse of your digestive system and leaves you feeling completely refreshed and energised. The tea is designed to be consumed alongside a healthy food diet for the 14 days. I don’t want people to be under the assumption that they can order Dominos every night and still expect to lose half a stone. If you sit down and really think about what expectations you have for a few loose leafs in a bag then I promise you, you won’t be disappointed.
I didn’t even weigh myself before and after the Teatox but my stomach was definitely flatter and much less bloated. My skin was also really clear and I felt completely re-energised.
If you purchase the 14 Day Teatox you will receive:
- 14 days supply of loose leaf tea (in teabags of course)
- 7 days supply of Bedtime cleanse tea bags (one for every other night)
The Teatox is £19.99 and shipping is £5 throughout Europe. You can shop here: http://bit.ly/1L9C6vN
Also, aside from the packaging having all the information, ingredients and warnings clearly outlined, the website is also in abundance of thorough information. Here are the warnings clearly listed on the website:
• You should be aware that the Bedtime Cleanse tea bags will most likely induce a laxative effect. We therefore advise that the first time you use this tea bag should be on a weekend or a day off (giving yourself time to see how your body reacts to the ingredients & you can go to the toilet when necessary). The effects are not THAT serious, however we don’t want any embarrassing situations.
• Hydration is key. The laxative effect of the Bedtime Cleanse can often make you dehydrated. Dehydration is not beneficial in any way and will certainly not aid your health or weight loss regime. Basically, drink plenty of water!
• Once again, if symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, severe cramping or prolonged diarrhea occur desist use & consult your GP.
So now that you’re all fully informed there’s no excuses for experiencing negative side effects. If the instructions are followed accordingly and you take the advice given to you (especially if you are taking the contraceptive pill) there’s no reason why you won’t enjoy the Bootea 14 Day Teatox as much as I did.
I also have a very special gift from Bootea to give away to one of you lucky ducks!
- 1 Box of Bootea Shake worth £29.99
This contains 14 servings of a fruity tasting shake powder with glucomannan, green tea and a vitamin B mix. Bootea Shakes are free from artificial sweeteners, colours and preservatives. They also contain natural flavour and are a source of fibre and vitamins. These shakes are not designed to be used as a ‘meal replacement’, rather to be used as a vitamin fuelled drink to keep you feeling fuller for longer and prevent you snacking in between meals.
- 1 Box of Bootea Little Oats worth £14.99
Again, what more could you want? 14 days worth of protein fuelled and fibre rich breakfast oats which are easy to make (30 seconds) and can be taken anywhere. They promise to leave you feeling comfortably full whilst giving your body a variety of nutrients to leave you feeling energised.
- Bootea Multi Vits worth £11.99
These multi-vits promise to help support skin health, sleep quality, exercise recovery, and maintain healthy metabolic and biological functions. They are also free from artificial sweeteners, colours, starch, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast or porcine
- Bootea Shaker worth £4.99
To be in with a chance of winning all you gotta do is this:
- Make sure you are following Peaches & Cream on Facebook by clicking on this link – http://on.fb.me/1y7LESC
- Like & Share THIS post
- Comment underneath when you’re done!
A winner will be picked at random over the coming days!
Thanks for reading guys x