These are some of the Dr Brown’s essentials I would recommend for newborns The Dr Brown’s Steriliser & Dryer is a 4in1 system that can be used as a sterliser, a stetiliser & dryer, a dryer & for storage. It elimiates 99.9% of bacteria, mould & thrush and contents stay sterilised for up to 24 hours 👌
The famous Dr Brown’s Anti-Colic Bottles are clinically proven to reduce colic thanks to their 100% vacuum free vent system. They also have a breast like teat which are amazing for babies transitioning from breast to bottle or for babies who are combination feeding like Lottie.
- Contains 2 x 150ml bottles, 1 x 270ml bottle, 2 x level 2 teats, 2 x level 3 teats, 2 x Vent Cleaning Brushes and Level 1 teats already supplied on each bottle
- Over 20 years experience helping mums combat windy colic
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic
- Contoured breast-like teat for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience
- Aids indigestion for a good night’s sleep
- Two vent options. One proven bottle. No need to introduce a different bottle once the baby grows out of colic
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe
- BPA free
I noticed a huge difference in Lottie after every feed once I switched over to these bottles – she fed at a much slower pace but was extremely comfortable after every feed and not in any discomfort thank god I haven’t got to use the Dr Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Warmer just yet as Lottie feeds at room temperature but looking forward to as the weeks & months go on – especially when I’m weaning & prepping food for Lottie as this can be used to heat food jars aswell as bottles.
Everything featured can be purchased in store & online at www.eurobaby.com