You many be familiar with Tan Organic, namely because it was the Worlds FIRST Eco-Certified Tanning Brand.
Brand Creator Noelle O’Connor also secured a €50,000 investment from Dragon Den’s Gavin Duffy, which was to initially fund her startup business.
However, being the ‘Worlds First’ unique organic tanning brand, business boomed and sales reached a whopping €1 million in the first 3 months alone!
What’s unique about Tan Organic, they source their ingredients from ethically run producers in all four corners of the globe.
They NEVER test on animals and their products are guaranteed animal cruelty free.
The main ingredients in Tan Organic, just to give you an idea of how utterly natural the product is, are as follows:
- Aloe Vera
- Orange Peel
- Achiote Seed
- Sugar Cane
It was based on the above facts, and my genuine passion for the brand that led me to try another one of their complimentary products, Oil Arganic.
I harp on about a lot of things but one thing you probably always hear me harping on about is my skin being prone to dryness.
So much so that I simply would not get away with not moisturising my skin even after 1 shower. Believe me it’s just not worth it! My skin can flake especially in winter but also especially in the summer after lots of sun exposure!
And that is why I have brought my Oil Arganic to accompany me here in San Diego!
It’s been between 35-40 degrees every day and the heat combined with sea and sand has left my skin in dire need of some re-hydration and replenishment!
Its benefits don’t stop there however, Oil Arganic can also be used on the face, through the hair, for nails, scars AND stretch marks!
You may have already noticed from reading my Toiletries Haul that I’m a fan of cosmetic oils, namely Clarins Body Tonic Oil and Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil but Oil Arganic is definitely the most cost-efficient oil I’ve come across!
Oil Arganic moisturising dry oil contains the following ingredients:
- Argan Oil: The Argan tree is known as the ‘Tree of Life’ and offers amazing skin protection benefits. It reduces inflammation an and promotes excellent moisture retention. Along wit cooling and soothing inflammation Argan Oil has be know to cure such skin ailments such as chicken pox, acne, psoriasis and dry eczema.
- Borage Seed Oil: This is a natural oil that not only restores moisture to dry damaged skin, but is also known to provide relief to certain skin disorders.
- Rosehip Oil: This is an ultra-fine oil that absorbs instantly allowing the skin to breathe as it penetrates deep within the layers of the skin. Rosehip Oil is also known to help reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines and pigmentation.
- Macadamia Oil: This is an excellent protective oil that protects and heals skin blemishes such as scars, sunburn, minor wounds and skin irritations.
- Orange Peel Oil: Oranges and orange peel are a great natural source of Vitamin E, a well-known anti-aging antioxidant. Active orange ingredients are also known to promote the production of collagen in the skin.
- Avocado Oil: Rich in healthy fats, avocados are known for their amazing skin benefits such as moisture and hydration replenishment.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Once used by American Natives to treat sores, wounds and other skin conditions, jojoba seed oil is known for its natural moisturising, restorative and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Again used for its excellent moisturising and hydrating qualities.
- Sweet Almond Oil: An extremely fine textured oil which is easily absorbed into the skin leaving it satin smooth!
Not only is this product great for all of the above reasons in terms of usage as a body moisturiser, it’s also great for prolonging a tan be it natural or artificial!
I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and I think it’s amazing!
It absorbs almost instantly into the skin, isn’t sticky and doesn’t leave a residue!
Priced at just €24.99 for a 100ml bottle that will last you forever, you can order online from Tan Organic by clicking directly on this link: http://bit.ly/1UaMxib
Definitely a must-have for the winter months ahead!