For those in their 20’s anti-ageing products may not be at the forefront of your mind but it’s important to get a head start in order to combat signs of ageing and premature wrinkles.
For those in 30+, it’s an absolute necessity to be using an anti-ageing serum to both combat and reverse the ageing process.
You may be wondering why a serum is actually necessary, especially if your routine already contains the following three step process: Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise
Serum is actually that vital missing step, as serum’s are highly concentrated skin formulae which are designed to penetrate the skin, whilst preventing the impact of daily stressors on the skin.
Face serum’s often contain active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, Niacinamide etc.
These ingredients work best in a formula which increases their capability as opposed to being watered down in a product which contains many fillers and ingredients, such as moisturiser.
Ultimune is a powder infusing concentrate serum. This anti-ageing serum elevates the skin’s natural muliti-defensive power against environmental factors and daily stressors.
The serum is powered by 8 botianical ingredients:
- Reishi mushroom – to fortify the skins natural defences
- Iris – to sooth while targeting fine lines & wrinkles
- Bulgarian rose – strengthens and protects skin
- Yeast extract – anti-inflammatory
- Shiso – to replenish and moisturise
- Thyme – stimulates blood flow for plumper skin
- Gingko Biloba – ultimate skingredient, including potent antioxidants, skin soothing effects and protection against photosensitivity
This serum ios packed full of anti-ageing ingredients and is recommended for those 30+. Ultimune can be used on all skin types, by those who desire a healthy, vibrant, youthful glow!
Results have shown:
• Immediately, skin looks smoother and feels deeply nourished.
• After 3 Days, skin looks visibly more radiant (1)
• After 1 month, skin is firmer (2) and look more resilient (3)
• After one bottle, wrinkles are visibly diminished (4), skin looks younger, as renewed (5)
Ultimune is limited edition, currently available at Boots & Shiseido stockists nationwide
Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
This potent anti-wrinkle serum has been infused with 12.5% Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid. The product is clinically proven to boost radiance while visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with even more antioxidant Vitamin C, Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate incorporates 10.5% L-Ascorbic Acid and 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside.
- Skin feels smoother and looks radiant
- The formula penetrates into skin’s surface layers, helping to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Our clinical test results prove the formula’s efficacy and customers agree*
- 82% agree skin feels more elastic
- 82% agree skin appears more radiant
- 82% saw softer looking deep lines
- 80% agree skin feels more firm
- 78% saw visibly diminished pores
- 86% agree overall skin feels improved
Lancome Rénergie H.C.F Triple Serum
This serum is actually a magical potion with each formula being housed in its own chamber. With each pump of the product, the ingredients from the three chambers are freshly mixed on the hand. This helps to maintain higher levels of potency and stability than if the ingredients were formulated together within the same chamber. Additionally, the fresh mixture of the formulas allows the 3 different textures from each chamber to blend. This blended texture is lightweight, smooth, and fast-absorbing, offering an enjoyable sensorial experience when applied on the skin.
Results have shown:
- Skin feels and looks firmer
- The look of wrinkles appear reduced
- The look of dark spots appear reduced
- 84% agree skin appears younger
- 90% agree skin feels tightened
Renergie is available at Boots stores and select pharmacies nationwide.